Saturday 4 October 2014

Pageviewers give kudos to Crystal Rainbow's blog

Yesterday,Omotoso Ibukunoluwa owner of Crystal Rainbow's blog was interviewed by two press men in Ibadan over the rate by which people view his blog. Speaking with the press yesterday at a secret political meeting held by some undisclosed politicians in Ibadan,Omotoso Ibukunoluwa spoke on how he was invited to join a group that fight for human's right on his google account by the Anonymous group of Unites state. "I've not made up my mind but my passion to fighting against corruption will surely demand for a strong back-up, (lol) not a political support by the way. I've been given their site to browse through in knowing their aims and purpose." "They said they love my articles,they even called me.They love my posts and even gave me kudos" Omotoso Ibukunoluwa Omoniyi's blog/CRYSTAL RAINBOW'S BLOG is known for authentic news and current updates.

No comments:

Featured post

AFRICA: THE TRIBE CALLED “YORUBA” IN NIGERIA

  RANDOM FACTS ABOUT YORÚBÀ THAT PUTS NIGERIA ON THE MAP💫    1.The richest estate in Nigeria is found in yorubaland 🤞. RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ...