Wednesday 29 October 2014

DRUG ADDICT: Mike Tyson - I Think I Am Mentally Ill

Mike Tyson said on an American radio show that he is mentally ill while he revealed that he shared the same drug dealer with dead actor, Robin Williams. Mike Tyson shocked many when he revealed that the lowlife who sold dead actor Robin Williams drugs is the same person he bought from Tyson in a radio chat with American broadcaster, Howard Stern, believes he is mentally ill ''I have a mental illness... I'm mentally ill. To ascertain if it was a joke or real talk, Howard asked him again with all seriousness if he is indeed mentally ill and he replied ''I would say I do. If I were to be really honest, I would say... Sometimes I run into depression,'' Tyson said while confirming that he is not on drugs Tyson also revealed to ’’The Howard Stern Show’’ on SiriusXM Radio that he shared a bond with Robin Williams because they both patronised the same "lowlife dealer." He also expressed shock that someone like the dead actor would use ‘’the lowest common denominator."

No comments:

Featured post

AFRICA: THE TRIBE CALLED “YORUBA” IN NIGERIA

  RANDOM FACTS ABOUT YORÚBÀ THAT PUTS NIGERIA ON THE MAP💫    1.The richest estate in Nigeria is found in yorubaland 🤞. RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ...