Monday 27 October 2014

CRYSTAL RAINBOW: Morning worship (Let's worship HIM)

How wide is the love of Christ and how long it will be? How high He has lifted my head and how true is His love for me and you? Indeed I know what His mighty hands can do, for He alone giveth life and taketh it when He pleases. The creator has done it again,He closeth my eyes in the night and openth it in the morning,what a wonder man can not question! What a power man can not use! Your power and faithfulness has given unto me life again, And I shall sing to praise and worship You for "Great is thy faithfulness,Morning by morning new mercy I see,All that I've needed thy Hand has provide,Great is thy faithfulness Lord unto me" Giving God praise early in morning, is like you are calling His attention. And for this, God will do an amazing thing in your life. Try it today and see the result.

No comments:

Featured post

AFRICA: THE TRIBE CALLED “YORUBA” IN NIGERIA

  RANDOM FACTS ABOUT YORÚBÀ THAT PUTS NIGERIA ON THE MAP💫    1.The richest estate in Nigeria is found in yorubaland 🤞. RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ...