Monday 3 November 2014

Adekola Odunlade: "It's Junk For Anyone To Say I'm Dating Fathia"

Yoruba movie actor denies being in romantic relationship with ex-wife of Saheed Balogun. Household names in the Yoruba movie industry Fathia Balogun and Adekola Odunlade have denied allegations that they are secretly involved in a love affair. Adekola Odunlade » in an interview with Punch on November 1, 2014 shut down the claims that he is dating divorced mother of three Fathia Balogun. The actor said outrightly that there is no sizzling romance between them and mentioned that she is older than he is. “Imagine that. This is something that does not make sense and when people ask me such questions, I normally don’t give them a reply. It is junk for anyone to say I am dating Fathia. It is a lie, we are not dating, she is my senior and she is older than me with about four years. It is just rubbish and I don’t acknowledge such. I don’t blame them because it is normal for people to peddle rumours about us but this is based on falsehood.” Fathia Balogun » is the ex-wife of popular Yoruba actor Saheed Balogun » .

No comments:

Featured post

AFRICA: THE TRIBE CALLED “YORUBA” IN NIGERIA

  RANDOM FACTS ABOUT YORÚBÀ THAT PUTS NIGERIA ON THE MAP💫    1.The richest estate in Nigeria is found in yorubaland 🤞. RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ...