Sunday 2 November 2014

Empress Njamah, Actress Calls Tattoos 'Mark Of The Beast'

Another celebrity airs out her religious opinion about tattoos. Just last week, vocalist Ego Ogbaru » spoke concerning having tattoos, referring to them as a something for the devil's child. Nollywood actress and former flame of artiste Timaya; Empress Njamah condemned tattos outrightly. In an interview with Sun Newspaper on November 1, 2014 the actress and entrepreneur responded to having tatoos saying "Lots of people can swear that I have tattoos on my body because I was known for colourful hair and nails so lots of people thought I had tattoos as well; I can’t give myself the mark of The Beast. I don’t want to say what a lot of people will misconstrue but I don’t have to draw anything on my body to prove a point; for me, tattoos are a no no" Just last week Wednesday, high life artiste Flavour N'abania » added another tattoo to the collection he has on his body. Though Empress referred to them as the mark of the beast, Flavour clearly does not as he got a tattoo of a Bible verse on his arm.

No comments:

Featured post

AFRICA: THE TRIBE CALLED “YORUBA” IN NIGERIA

  RANDOM FACTS ABOUT YORÚBÀ THAT PUTS NIGERIA ON THE MAP💫    1.The richest estate in Nigeria is found in yorubaland 🤞. RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ...