Friday 27 March 2015

LETTER TO NIGERIA: TODAY MY NATION SHALL DECIDE

The day has come and the day is today SATURDAY, 28 2015. My people shall decide who is to rule over us.It is our right and duty so let's vote with love,let's vote with/in peace. Let my great Nigerians say no to violence.Let my great Nation believe in unity. Today great Nigerians will elect their leader,Let my people know that elections had come and go yet Nigeria had remain a nation;Today election will come and go again and Nigeria will still remain to be our Nation,Presidents will come and go but Nigeria stay till Christ comes.So say no to tribal or civil war.I say no to violence for my people say no to violence and war. Today my Fatherland shall make their decision.Let my people vote to see a new Nigeria.Let not my people tear apart our belove nation.Do not lose or waste your life because of this day because their are bett er days ahead.Vote without making or causing any trouble.Let my people use their time voting but not to risk their lives causing violence during election period. Today you and I shall celebrate a peaceful free and fair election. SO OMOTOSO IBUKUNOLUWA OMONIYI... CRYSTAL RAINBOW IS SAYING VOTE WISELY...VOTE FOR HEART DESIRED CANDIDATE...IT IS YOUR RIGHT. LIVE LONG NIGERIA .

No comments:

Featured post

AFRICA: THE TRIBE CALLED “YORUBA” IN NIGERIA

  RANDOM FACTS ABOUT YORÚBÀ THAT PUTS NIGERIA ON THE MAP💫    1.The richest estate in Nigeria is found in yorubaland 🤞. RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ...