Thursday 18 September 2014

POEM: "MY UNTOLD DREAM"- Omotoso Ibukunoluwa Omoniyi

Omotoso Ibukunoluwa Omoniyi Kamisoluomo A.K.A Crystal Rainbow has come with a poem this time, It's a brand new style for this creative blogger.Go through this: MY UNTOLD DREAM Just like every other person I have a future which is my dream Living like a dead soul but unknown To some people who call N.F.A (No Future Ambition),and still I've Arrived at the point that I am N.F.A Meanning No Failure Ambition I am a dreamer,who dreamt about the Future The one who dreamt about his destiny For I know destiny are meant to be Fulfilled and I believe I am still at my sleep and my dreams Are yet to be understood I lie like the body of the great Philosophers but I am not awake From my dream. I think it is high time I woke From my dream And when I wake,I'll imagine My unexamined life and future For indeed I clearly know that An unexamined life is not worth Living Now I clearly know my future is Near And now I see my great dream so Clear Indeed I can understand my action Now I am come to my destination I am beginning to see my bright Future O yes! it is my dream I have seen it Alas! my great future Behold! my great destiny My reality!! My untold dream!!! Poem by: OMOTOSO IBUKUNOLUWA OMONIYI A.K.A CRYSTAL RAINBOW

No comments:

Featured post

AFRICA: THE TRIBE CALLED “YORUBA” IN NIGERIA

  RANDOM FACTS ABOUT YORÚBÀ THAT PUTS NIGERIA ON THE MAP💫    1.The richest estate in Nigeria is found in yorubaland 🤞. RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ...