Wednesday 7 January 2015

MY LIFE,MY STRUGGLES AND MY DESTINATION BROUGHT ME HUMILITY

I have seen it all and I've done it all, This wasn't what I want from the beginning, Though I'm getting to my destination after my fall, I have built my courage for I'm starting from the beginning; For how long will it take me to be there, OH! my great destination, I have struggled to rise after my several falls, But now I'm in the mood of celebration, Yes! Because I have rebuilt my fallen walls. Oh life! I have seen you...I have battled through you, Life I have done a lot...I have struggled through you, And now all I see is victory over my calamity, Life itself has given me humility.

No comments:

Featured post

AFRICA: THE TRIBE CALLED “YORUBA” IN NIGERIA

  RANDOM FACTS ABOUT YORÚBÀ THAT PUTS NIGERIA ON THE MAP💫    1.The richest estate in Nigeria is found in yorubaland 🤞. RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ...